A blog of my botanical misdeeds and potentially interesting floral photos. All Photos Copyright Ross Kouzes

About Me

My photo
This is a blog dedicated to interesting flora and the yard projects I undertake to make their cultivation possible.

2011/07/02

2011-07-02 Yard

A couple of things are in bloom for the first time.

A Sinningia tubiflora that I got last year.
Photobucket

A Campanula prenanthoides from seed from Southern Oregon last year. Sort of lanky in the GH, but will tighten up a bit more in the sun.
Photobucket

A Begonia that shines iridescent, but didn't quite come through in the photo.
Photobucket

A Zephranthes grandiflora from seed from a friend. Started in Fall 2008. I have dozens.
Photobucket

A load of Cypripedium seedlings that seem very happy in the greenhouse where it's humid.
Photobucket

No comments: