A blog of my botanical misdeeds and potentially interesting floral photos. All Photos Copyright Ross Kouzes

About Me

My photo
This is a blog dedicated to interesting flora and the yard projects I undertake to make their cultivation possible.

2009/11/11

Some of my Favorite Photo Links

Below is a list of the plant photo sites I just keep going back to over and over again!

Namaqualand Photos.
Someday we'll get down there!

Photos of carnivorous plants in the wild.
There's more than just Sarracenia, but those are the most stunning.

Aesthetic ID site on ZA wildflowers.
Very extensive!

Vireya Rhododendrons.
Basically an ID site, but the flowers are very nice.

Adenium.
This website takes forever to load! So just load it and come back later. This guy seriously knows how to grow the genus.

Scottish Rock Garden Club Photos.
I've probably looked at every post on there. This is the archived list. The forum is no longer active!

Some of my favorite bonsai.
There are a Lot of repeats from different seasons and years, but there are many individuals shown. My favorite maple of all time is this one.

More Bonsai Photos.
I think there used to be many more photos here, but the site disappeared and then reappeared. Absolutely stunning bonsai that have taken many decades to perfect.

Amazing Gardens and Bonsai.
This guy has one of the most fantastically perfect display gardens I've ever seen. Those trees are OLD and have been looked after every day of their lives! Not a needle out of place on any of them.

I will post more when I think of them...

No comments: