A blog of my botanical misdeeds and potentially interesting floral photos. All Photos Copyright Ross Kouzes

About Me

My photo
This is a blog dedicated to interesting flora and the yard projects I undertake to make their cultivation possible.

2010/04/12

2010-04-11 April Rhodies etc

In case you're wondering, the business meeting that administration will vote on my tenure status is April 15. "Beware the Ides of April", said some guy, once, probably.

Anyway. Flowers. Right.

Pleione something or another. I'm terrible at remembering hybrid names. They're in English. If I ever register a hybrid, I'm going to call it 'Something Vulgar'. Just imagine the ridiculous circumstances that would ensue.
Photobucket

Cypripedium formosanum
Photobucket

Various Rhodies.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

R. macabeanum
Photobucket

Kalmiopsis leachiana (named after Portlandonian Lilla Leach).
Photobucket

I saw this in my wife's coffee cup. Somehow, she created a forested hill scene within her coffee fractal. I'm thinking large scale coffee art in the future...
Photobucket

April rainbows bring May pots-o-gold, said that same guy, once, probably.
Photobucket

No comments: