A blog of my botanical misdeeds and potentially interesting floral photos. All Photos Copyright Ross Kouzes

About Me

My photo
This is a blog dedicated to interesting flora and the yard projects I undertake to make their cultivation possible.

2011/08/12

2011-08-12 Rock Wall

So, we've been working on finishing the rock walls... The following pictures took about 2 weeks and 20+ hours to complete. My hip hurts, my hands hurt, my arms are sore, my back is sore... We didn't do any special prep, like we probably should have, but it all looks ok so far. As long as you have enough rocks, just keep trying them until you find "the right one". The bottom 3/4 takes as long as it does to do the top 1/4, because the top has to be level!

Started around July 28.
Photobucket

Almost done, but I got stuck on a section that I thought was impossible to finish.
Photobucket

So, I moved on to the next project.
Photobucket

Almost...
Photobucket

Thank Science! It's done! August 12.
Photobucket

Now, Pergola, patio, drainage, decking, GH rockwall, Pond, Bog, plant... The list is shrinking.

1 comment:

Emily said...

It looks so good, Ross!